Dr KL Lee
Ophthalmologist – Ophthalmic care for everyone
MBChB (Otago), MPH (NSW), FRANZCO
Dr KL Lee is now consulting at Ophthalmic Associates Warners Bay (Shop 6, 34 John St, Warners Bay NSW 2282) and Ophthalmic Associates East Maitland (106 Victoria St (corner of New England Highway and Victoria St), East Maitland NSW 2323). Dr Lee is a Visiting Medical Officer at John Hunter Hospital and also operates at Kurri Kurri District Hospital, Maitland Private Hospital and Charlestown Private Hospital.
Dr Robert Griffits consults mainly at Ophthalmic Associates Warners Bay and also some regular sessions at Ophthalmic Associates East Maitland. He is a highly respected local ophthalmologist who has been in practice in Warners Bay for more than 20 years. He is a past Chair of the NSW branch of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) and had previously served as the Clinical Director of the Department of Ophthalmology at John Hunter Hospital. He is a current board member of RANZCO. Dr Griffits is a Visiting Medical Officer at John Hunter Hospital and also operates at Kurri Kurri District Hospital and Charlestown Private Hospital. He also performs in-rooms oculoplastics procedures at Ophthalmic Associates Warners Bay.
Dr Lee and Dr Griffits share the same philosophy of high quality patient centred care. We look forward to providing excellent ophthalmic services to patients at Ophthalmic Associates at East Maitland (EM) and Warners Bay (WB).
At Ophthalmic Associates, Dr Griffits and Dr Lee use the latest ophthalmic patient data management, imaging and laser technology to ensure patients have the most up to date care, such as:
- Zeiss Forum Software with retina and glaucoma workplaces (WB, EM) <https://www.zeiss.com/meditec/int/product-portfolio/data-management-software.html>
- Zeiss IOLMaster 700 optical biometer with the latest generation IOL calculation formulas and anterior and posterior corneal (Total Keratometry) measurements (WB, EM) <https://www.zeiss.com/meditec/int/product-portfolio/optical-biometers/iolmaster-700.html>
- Zeiss CIRRUS 6000 OCT spectral-domain OCT (WB, EM) with non-invasive OCT angiography capabilities (WB only) <https://www.zeiss.com/meditec/int/product-portfolio/optical-coherence-tomography-devices/cirrus-6000-performance-oct.html>
- Zeiss CLARUS 700 ultra-wide field True Colour fundus imaging system (advanced retinal camera) with wide field fundus fluorescein angiography (WB only) <https://www.zeiss.com/meditec/int/product-portfolio/retinal-cameras/zeiss-clarus-700.html>
- Zeiss VISUCAM 524 retinal camera with fluorescein angiography (EM only) <https://www.zeiss.com/meditec/int/product-portfolio/retinal-cameras/visucam-fundus-imaging.html#imagegallery>
- Zeiss Humphrey Field Analyzer 3 with SITA Faster visual field testing algorithm and Guided Progression Analysis (WB, EM) <https://www.zeiss.com/meditec/int/product-portfolio/perimetry/humphrey-field-analyzer-3.html>
- Zeiss VISULAS green retinal photocoagulation laser with both slit lamp and indirect laser capabilities for treating macula and peripheral retina (EM only) <https://www.zeiss.com/meditec/int/product-portfolio/therapeutic-lasers/visulas-green.html>
- Ellex Tango Reflex SLT/YAG laser (WB only) <https://www.ellex.com/products/tangoreflex/>
- Ellex UltraQ Reflex YAG laser (EM only) <https://www.ellex.com/products/ultraqreflex/>
Ophthalmic Associates East Maitland
106 Victoria St (corner of New England Highway and Victoria Street)
Ophthalmic Associates Warners Bay